Prepare for anything.
ADP Fire Services is a full service, non-proprietary fire alarm inspection, maintenance, installation, and monitoring company. From routine fire alarm inspections to large-scale upgrades, ADP Fire is the commercial fire company you can count on to keep your fire alarm equipment maintained and within code. Our project managers and fire alarm specialists are well versed in NFPA codes and local AHJ requirements.
As your partner in fire and life safety, we will support your existing system and design, and install and maintain a new one. We can work with you to create a plan to migrate your outdated or obsolete systems to newer, addressable systems often recommended by the local AHJ. We can also provide a phased plan to help with budgeting upgrades. Properly inspected and maintained fire alarms simply work better. Our reasonably priced inspection and service rates set us apart from our competition. Commercial fire and security monitoring are available for any panel.
WITH adp AS YOUR FIRE SAFETY EXPERTS, CHOOSE FROM:
- Emergency services
- Service of proprietary and non-proprietary fire alarm systems
- AHJ consultations
- Project managers fluent in NFPA standards
- Preventative Maintenance (PM) and service programs
- Remodels and upgrades
- Fire alarm control panels
- Initiating devices
- Alarm communication equipment
- Remote annunciators
EVERY 2 YEARS
- Smoke detection devices need to have sensitivity test as well as a function test
DURING AN INSPECTION, OUR FIRE ALARM TECHNICIANS WILL:
- Inspect the system to ensure all NFPA service and condition standards are met
- Identify potentially detrimental site conditions that could compromise the performance of mechanical and/or electronic components
- Inquire about any changes or modifications of the fire detection and alarm system and changes in operation or general occupancy since the last inspection
- Inspect the general condition and test the operation of the main and remote fire alarm panels
- Inspect and test smoke and heat detectors
- inspect and test all enunciators and zones
- Inspect and meter all batteries
- Inspect all output relays and test their activation
- Inspect and exercise all flow switches, tamper switches, and low-pressure alarms
- Verify that all signals are received by the Central Station or monitoring company, if applicable
- Clean the detectors as needed in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines
- Test non-restorable heat detector circuits by simulating electrical operation at the wiring connection
- Perform functional test on all accessible heat-actuating devices
- Inspect and exercise all supervised control valves and switches
- Tag devices as required and perform all required record keeping
- Compile a complete report of the inspection
- Make photographs of any damaged equipment and put on e report
Experience You Can Trust
Our trained security product installation and service professionals believe in providing customers with quality security systems for protection from threats of all kinds. At ADP Security, we strive to provide all of our customers with service within 48 hours of every repair or maintenance call and even provide emergency services.
Our family-owned business has been dedicated to the safety and security of Greenville families since 1989, and with 30 years in the security business, we have the experience you can trust to bring you nothing less than the best, most-effective home security systems available.
Call today for free estimates and for more information on your commercial fire alarm system options!
Protect Your Home and Loved Ones
We will work with you to provide the best protection for you and your family.
Give Us a Call At: (864) 246-1006
SC Residents Only